Introducing Advent Academy
The Advent Academy is a centre of excellence with various functions such a show casing and training, in which technical and commercial know-how can be demonstrated along with the ability to support internationally. This is not only a necessity for our local partnerships, but also mark a professionalism towards international clients.
In terms of positioning and branding, the Academy also represent an opportunity to demonstrate an international position identical to a Flagship concept – that exhibits the Advent solutions and international presence, as well as the people and competencies behind.
The nature of the academy is a physical and digital concept accessible to strategic partners for exchanging knowledge and demonstrating technological excellence. This contributes to new perceptions for what we can accomplish working together cross regional and cross functional. The Academy will facilitate and utilize the positive “spill-over “effects from such collaborations, while also revealing the bigger picture of Advent’s vision.
The physical locations will be at the Danish and Philippine offices premises, which both comprises various competencies and nearby demonstration sites. Working internationally with international partners, the Academy Hub also builds on and aligns our current toolbox and enables us professionally to support partner and activities in prioritized markets. Here, the Academy also goes beyond the dedicated physical locations to represent a digital universe with educational material and knowledge exchange, along with on-site demonstrations at partners’ premises.
The difference in working with strategic partners from what we know as “business as usual”, is the need for stronger differentiation and positioning in the markets. This can be achieved on superior know-how, e.g. in relation to performance and sustainability, but also through new collaborations with complementary partners who “complement” our solution while possibly also providing new distribution channels to the market. To support this mission, Advent has initiated various activities including:
- Certification and training of partners and installers at physical premises in Denmark or in the Philippines
- Supporting the “On-Boarding Package” for Local Partners
- Digital partner and client platform – making relevant material support and service materiel available
- Digital Training Sessions/ webinars for selected part of academy and “On-Boarding Package”
- Demonstration of innovations and sustainable
- Proof-of-concepts demonstrations
- Fleet Management and Fuel Cube
- Academy Days – a yearly hosted Advent knowledge exchange event, where dialogue with invited local partners and clients is fostered through introduction to latest innovations and demo installations.
- Promotion of and possible education in complementary partnerships
With these initiatives, we take action to embrace partners with hands-on training and through strategic engagement addressing collaboration on sustainability, innovation and market development.