Tests and Quality Assurance
Quality assurance is perhaps the most challenging exercise for new technologies – many companies in the fuel cell business have failed.
At Advent, we have extensively tested, validated and qualified our components, assembly processes, and products for more than a decade. Throughout four product generations, we have improved the design and demonstrated its quality and reliability both in our local test center, at our partners and at customers sites.
Our systems are qualified through a broad range of tests (according to international standards) covering, among others:
- Fuel cell durability testing as single cell, short stack, full-size stack, and as a full product
- Startup reliability, and stress testing on fuel cell stack and full products
- Environmental testing
- Accelerated stress testing
- Methanol reformation gas testing
- Safety and approval testing
- Component and sub-system assembly and testing
All our assemblies functional and routine tests are fully traceable, and as a customer at Advent, you are guaranteed a premium product ready to serve your needs – every time.