SereneU-5 G4 by Advent offers a simple and reliable solution for on-demand power. Wherever there is a need for back-up, whether being commercial telecom networks, security networks, serene does the job. Not only does it deliver critical and reliable power, it also does it in an environmentally friendly way by reducing CO2 and operating in a silent way. On top of that, it is uniquely designed in a way where methanol is reformed on site to hydrogen. This means that the fuel for Advent systems is liquid and is not only easily distributed but also available all around the world. The system produces up to 5kW and as the system is modular, multiple systems can be interconnected.
- Low noise and no harmful emission
- Compact and light footprint
- High efficiency and lower fuel costs
- Flexible installation in- and outdoors
- Reduction of CO2 footprint
- Elimination of fuel and equipment theft