Methanol Fuel Cell Module – H3 5000
The methanol fuel cell module H3 5000 offers a simple and reliable solution for on-demand power generation for communication networks.
Wherever there is a need for backup, whether being commercial telecom networks, security networks, or other applications, H3 5000 does the job. Not only does it deliver critical and reliable power, it also does it in an environmentally-friendly way by reducing CO2 and operating noise. On top of that, it is uniquely designed in a way where methanol is reformed to hydrogen internally. The fuel for Advent systems is liquid and is not only easily distributed, but also available all around the world. The module produces up to 5kW and as the system is modular, multiple systems can be interconnected.
- Low noise and no harmful emissions
- Compact and light footprint
- High efficiency and lower fuel costs
- Flexible installation in- and outdoors
- Reduction of CO2 footprint
- Elimination of fuel and equipment theft